In today’s episode, we receive a virtual styling masterclass with Stephanie Sprangers, CEO of Glamhive, the leading marketplace connecting stylists with personal styling clients from around the world.
Steph is a true champion of the styling community. Like me, she believes wholeheartedly in the value stylists bring to all clients, and the opportunities the styling industry has to shape the new retail landscape.
- The virtual styling process and the vision of Glamhive
- How to commercialise those extra texts and phone calls you’re currently providing for free
- Why it’s so important your virtual styling service is a seamless client experience
- The role your website plays in converting virtual clients and why Amazon is a great example
- Why your website should be an e-commerce platform not a blog site
- Why digital styling services are the perfect solution for both stylist and client.
As always, we discuss the future of styling and where the opportunities are for you to carve your own niche in the digital styling space.
If you are looking to refine your virtual styling systems and processes, visit our Programs page here or book in a free Empire Planning Session so we can review your current set-up, and create a roadmap for success.