If you’re a personal stylist looking for more plus size styling clients, you’ll LOVE this chat with INSYZE co-founder Slyvie!
INSYZE is a unique website offering personalized shopping experiences for plus size fashion customers.
This ecommerce site and search engine aims to help plus size women looking for clothes and styles that will look great on them.
What’s even more exciting is the community they’ve built online, where Plus Size Styling Clients can feel confident in sharing their love for fashion, providing helpful tips and styling ideas.
Here are the 3x ways a stylist can work with INSYZE to find plus size styling clients:
1. Build relationships with plus size styling customers
By creating an account you get to see other users’ posts and style preferences in the ‘Chat’ section.
Here’s what you can do inside as a stylist:
- Create a profile for yourself and participate in the conversations.
- Offer experts advice and answer users’ questions concerning plus size fashion, brands and fit
- Drop your website, send links and create collections that show your love for fashion
Engaging in the community and positioning yourself as an expert builds brand awareness, web traffic and new subscribers!
2. Use the search engine to find plus-size clothing for existing clients
If you currently have plus size styling clients, then this ecommerce platform can help you find amazing brands in one place!
You can quickly source incredible options for clients, and get first hand plus size style trends.
3. Work with Insyze as an in-house stylist
As the community grows, so is their need for more in-house stylists!
INSYZE are looking to hire a stylist to work with them for a new ‘get the look’ feature they’ve just launched.
Please email your interest to email@example.com and we’ll connect you with INSYZE.