Sydney stylist Gessica Marmotta shares with us her approach to pricing personal styling services, and how she went from ‘hobby pricing’ to charging $3000 AUD for styling appointments.
- How do you gain the confidence to charge more?
- How do you know what to base your rates on?
- How should you approach this rate change with new clients?
Tips to help you establish a successful pricing structure:
- Valuing yourself; believe in what you do
- Research the market to ensure you are pricing your services appropriately
- Gain advice from a financial expert to create a model that is commercially sustainable
- Ensure the time you put in to the pre and post appointment is included in your pricing
- Create packages with varying degrees of personal and financial investment, to build trust and attract a broader range of clients
- Be transparent with the outputs; What you deliver for the client behind the scenes, on the day and post-appointment support
- Provide as much detail as possible on your website’s services page
Gessica Marmotta is Sydney stylist and you can connect with her here: https://gessicamarmotta.com/ @StyleByGessica
Join our Facebook Group
For Tea & Chats with Sarah Cohen about all things Styling & Marketing