We show you how to harness your story and magnetise clients through deep connection.
ARE YOU READY TO START SHOWING UP AS YOURSELF? IT’S SCARY BUT IT WORKS.
WE CARE ABOUT
Helping stylists uncover the incredible magic, unique skills, empathy and artistry they possess, and then sharing that in a way that genuinely attracts clients.
1. Sharing Success Stories. Through podcast interviews, monthly masterclasses and newsletters, you’re always going to get a smart, straight forward marketing ideas that work for stylists.
2. Sharing Experiences. Our global community of stylists are ready to get real, raw and open about the highs and lows of building a styling business on our Facebook Group.
3. Sharing Resources. We have a team of branding, content and psychology experts to gently support the evolution of your marketing activity. You are always supported, encouraged and celebrated!
Learn From Other Successful Stylists
WE SHARE INSIGHTS AND IDEAS THAT REALLY WORK FOR IMAGE EXPERTS
This week we catch up with Emma Inteman, founder of the ultimate video tool SHOPSHARE, to…
It was a privilege to reconnect with the amazing Carla Mathis, AICI CIM, on my podcast. …
Hi everyone! I am so excited to re-connect with personal stylist and entrepreneur, Lauren Messiah to…
Let’s Get To Know Each Other
1. JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Connect with other stylists ready to do things differently
Meet other stylists who are also sick of inauthentic marketing, that feels surface level and like a chore to create.
We catch up monthly to discuss building, growing and scaling a styling business from a place that feels good, exciting and aligned with your purpose.
2. DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RESOURCES
Access your first strategic marketing guides
These 2x foundational guides provide the essential digital marketing framework; all that’s missing in your unique magic, your story and your mission; that’s what we help you discover and share with your audience.
3. LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
How stylists are changing the pace
Tune in to hear interviews with leading personal stylists like Lauren Messiah, Kelly Lundberg, Carla & Erin Mathis and Beth Jones on how they’re shifting away from traditional marketing tactics in favour of real, feel-good messaging.
4. BOOK YOUR OWN ‘TEA & CHAT’
Meet Sarah Cohen
We do things differently, starting with a lovely cup of tea and a chat about how your business is currently operating, your revenue goals and the 3x things you love or hate with a fiery passion.
It’s strategy, heart and humour with us and that’s how we intend to keep it.