Everything we do helps STYLISTS become a content-creating GENIUS, by channelling what’s inside them.
THE BEST MARKETING COMES FROM THE HEART, STYLED WITH STRATEGY
WE CARE ABOUT
Helping stylists uncover the incredible magic, unique skills, empathy and artistry they possess, and then sharing that in a way that genuinely attracts clients. We do this by:
1. Sharing Success Stories. Through podcast interviews, monthly masterclasses and newsletters, you’re always going to get a smart, straight forward marketing ideas that work for stylists.
2. Sharing Experiences. Our global community of stylists are ready to get real, raw and open about the highs and lows of building a styling business on our Facebook Group.
3. Sharing Resources. We have a team of branding, content and psychology experts to gently support the evolution of your marketing activity. You are always supported, encouraged and celebrated!
Access Styling Business Insights
Here is my list of Stylist Marketing Tools I love using to help reduce the amount…
Today I’m talking about the social media content tricks personal stylist Chelsea Brice has implemented to…
How did personal stylist Janine Coney build her Instagram audience to over 11,000 followers? What grass…
Start Your Journey Here!
EASE INTO OUR WORLD LIKE THIS…
1. JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Connect with other stylists ready to do things differently
Meet other stylists who are also sick of inauthentic marketing, that feels surface level and like a chore to create.
We catch up monthly to discuss building, growing and scaling a styling business from a place that feels good, exciting and aligned with your purpose.
2. DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RESOURCES
Access your first strategic marketing guides
These 2x foundational guides provide the essential digital marketing framework; all that’s missing in your unique magic, your story and your mission; that’s what we help you discover and share with your audience.
3. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
How stylists are changing the pace
Tune in to hear interviews with leading personal stylists like Lauren Messiah, Kelly Lundberg, Carla & Erin Mathis and Beth Jones on how they’re shifting away from traditional marketing tactics in favour of real, feel-good messaging.
4. BOOK YOUR OWN ‘TEA & CHAT’
Meet Sarah Cohen
We do things differently, starting with a lovely cup of tea and a chat about how your business is currently operating, your revenue goals and the 3x things you love or hate with a fiery passion.
It’s strategy, heart and humour with us and that’s how we intend to keep it.